NFL Power Rankings: Week 4
With week 3 in the books, the power rankings are updated as we head into week 4. To see the Week 3 rankings click here!
Power Rankings Week 3:
1. Houston Texans (3-0) – The last two teams in the #1 spot of the Power Rankings have lost the next week. Don’t think it happens with the Texans.
2. Atlanta Falcons (3-0) – Great offense, and they look like the team to beat in the NFC.
3. San Francisco 49′ers (2-1) – Bad loss to the Vikings, still think they will represent the NFC in the Super Bowl.
4. Arizona Cardinals (3-0) – Top five defense will continue to make the Cardinals look good. Will need constancy on offense to continue to be a threat from the NFC West.
5. Baltimore Ravens (2-1) – Huge win against the Patriots. Now have short week to prepare to play against the Browns.
6. Green Bay Packers (1-2) – Sure the record shows 1-2, but we know how good they are. We will see if that call makes a difference in the future.
7. New England Patriots (1-2) – Tough loss against the Ravens, need to rebound this week against the Bills.
8. New York Giants (2-1) – Impressive win against the Panthers. Should try Brown as the head back over Bradshaw.
9. Philadelphia Eagles (2-1) – Big loss against the Cardinals. Need to show up against the defending champs.
10. Chicago Bears (2-1) – With a win against the Rams, now have tough matchup against the Cowboys on MNF.
11. San Diego Chargers (2-1) – Got blown out by the Falcons. Need a healthy Mathews if they want to make the playoffs.
12. Dallas Cowboys (2-1) – Not the best game against the Bucs. Need to protect Romo a lot better.
13. Seattle Seahawks (2-1) – They maybe 2-1, but they need a better effort on offense. That defense is one of the best in the NFL.
14. Denver Broncos (1-2) – Two losses against the top teams in the NFL Got to beat the Raiders this week.
15. Pittsburgh Steelers (1-2) – Bad loss against the Raiders. Need to get healthy.
16. Detroit Lions (1-2) – Brutal loss in Tennessee. Great offense, but that defense gets killed.
17. New York Jets (2-1) – Might have won that game, but they played poorly. Plus the loss of Revis for the year, this team is not looking good.
18. Minnesota Vikings (2-1) – Another surprise team this year. Really close to being 3-0.
19. Cincinnati Bengals (2-1) – Nice win against the Skins. Still have yet to beat a GOOD team in the last 20 games.
20. Buffalo Bills (2-1) – Can they beat the Pats this week? Big game for the Bills!
21. Carolina Panthers (1-2) – Can’t figure this team out. They really need Stewart back healthy.
22. Washington Redskins (1-2) – Need to win the games against winnable teams. Now two losses against the Rams and Bengals.
23. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-2) – That offense looked awful against the Cowboys.
24. St. Louis Rams (1-2) – Not impressed with their week 3 effort. Will look to rebound against the Seahawks.
25. Miami Dolphins (1-2)- Had the game in their hands but blew it. Got to hit those Field Goals Mr. Carpenter.
26. Indianapolis Colts (1-2) – Close to beating the Jags, but gave up 80-yard TD in final minute. Tough loss with Collie now out for the year.
27. Oakland Raiders (1-2) – Big win against the Steelers. Hope Darius Heyward-Bey is healthy after that brutal hit.
28. New Orleans Saints (0-3) – Is Sean Payton the MVP of the Saints?
29. Tennessee Titans (1-2) – Huge victory against the Lions. Can they come into Houston and shock the Texans?
30. Kansas City Chiefs (1-2) – Huge OT win against the Saints. Can still make something of this season.
31. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-2) – Nice comeback win against the Colts.
32. Cleveland Browns (0-3) – Made it a game against the Bills. Might get some competition for the cellar with the way the Saints are playing.
Thursday Night Game of the Week:
For tonights game, I have the Ravens beating the Browns. Division games are always tough but the Ravens should win this one pretty easily.
Ravens – 34 Browns – 13.
What do you guys think of these rankings? Someone too high? too low? Leave a comment or tweet me @YoniPollak.